A Conditioned Water Softener Solution
Custom designed specifically for your home. Water quality differs from area to area. Hardness from calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, and even chlorine all change depending on your location and set of circumstances. So, why would you consider a “one design fits all” water softener conditioning solution?
The Watershield Gold media bed is designed for your particular needs. Your trained Water World technician will select from several media mixes to solve your conditioning needs. In addition to softening your water, these media mix options can also remove turbidity, tannins, iron and sulfur bacteria, and other unpleasant odors and tastes.
Advanced Solid State Control
Monitors and calculates water usage, system capacity, and salt levels. Maintains a 62 day history of usage that is kept in non volatile memory.
Robust Flow Rates
Will supply conditioned water up to 27 gallons per minute providing for the soft, refined water demands of today’s larger homes.
Activated Coconut Shell Carbon
Premium grade carbon removes chlorine, unpleasant tastes, and odor.
High capacity 12-14% cross linked resin removes hardness causing minerals with moderate iron removal capability and excellent resistance to chlorine. Alternate resin options are available for tannin or other removal capabilities.
Excellent high flow rate support bed and sediment filtration media. Provides the final polish to your water.
An extra back-up system to prevent any chance of a salt tank overflow
Visual Low Salt Alarm
Non-Corrosive Blow Molded Brine Tank
Water Softener System
- This, environmentally friendly, Watershield ONE Water Softener System monitors water use and regenerates only when necessary, conserving salt, water, and electricity.
- Robust flow rates of up to 27 gallons per minute of conditioned water are available from the Watershield ONE. Providing for the soft, refined water demands of today’s larger homes.
- Environmentally hardened solid state microprocessor technology allows the Watershield ONE to be installed inside or out. System configuration and operation data is kept in non volatile memory. Time of day picks up to where it was prior to power interruptions.
- A double backwash feature offers the optimum in regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency.
- The Watershield ONE offers 20 selectable preprogrammed regeneration cycles to meet your specific needs.
- A 12 volt transformer is UL and code friendly and provides for a safe and easy operation
Servicing Sarasota and Manatee Counties and Surrounding Areas in the Florida Gulf Coast.
5355 Mcintosh Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34233
Free Home Water Testing
Schedule a free in-home water test today to get custom solutions for your toughest water problems.