FRESHPOINT 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Systems
Features and Benefits:
- High efficiency GRO 75 GPD membrane technology
- Effortless click-in lock cartridge installation
- 3/8” push fit plumbing connection for easy installation and high flow
- Water supply valve shut off fits multiple piping styles
- Color coded cartridges to maintain proper filter sequence
- Lead and chemical reduction
- 3/8″ tubing to storage tank and faucet
- Built-in check valve with multi-point backflow protection
- Utilizes the dual technology of the DFX Diamond Flow series combining a sediment and carbon block in one cartridge
- Faucet with air gap included
- On board TDS monitor measures rejection of GRO element within the GRO-475M model
GRO-475M Monitoring System
Call Now for Limited Time Offer941-927-8687
These systems have been tested according to NSF/ANSI 58* for the reduction of substances listed below. The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering a system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving a system as specified in NSF/ANSI 58*.
* NSF/ANSI Standard 53 and 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
Production Rate: 14.96 gpd
Recovery Rating: 38.65%
Efficiency Rating: 22.05%
TDS Rejection: 96.9%
Servicing Hillsborough County, Manatee County, Sarasota County and surrounding areas in the Florida Gulf Coast.
5355 Mcintosh Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34233
Free Home Water Testing
Schedule a free in-home water test today to get custom solutions for your toughest water problems.