GE Water Softeners
You will notice the difference the very first time you take a bath or shower with softened water. Soft water feels noticeably smooth to the skin. It will also make your home easier to clean by cutting back hard-water build-up.
- GE water softeners save you money on salt, water, and energy by using up to 50% less detergent for laundry and dishwashing, using up to 34% less salt and up to 35% less water during regeneration.
- Self-cleaning sediment filter protects your home’s plumbing from sediment like dirt and sand.
- Custom Select™ Blending Valve allows you to adjust the hardness of the water.
- Angled lid with a large opening makes it easy to pour salt.
- SmartSoft™ technology ensures there is always plenty of softener water available by “learning” a family’s water-use patterns.
Exclusive GE water softener
features and benefits
GE® 45,100 Grain Water Softener
Easy to use up-front electronic controls
With status light indicator
Self-cleaning sediment filter
Protects your home’s plumbing
GE Exclusive Custom Select blending valve
allows you to select how soft you want your water.
GE Exclusive Salt Saver
helps reduce salt consumption and uses up to 34% less salt
GE Exclusive Days to Empty
makes sure you never have to guess when to refill the salt tank
Maximum Hardness Removal (160 gpg)
Maximum Iron Removal (10 ppm)
45,100 Grain Capacity
Uses up to 35% less water
Efficiency (5120 gpg)
Salt Capacity (230 lbs)
Limited Time Offer941-927-8687
ALSO AVAILABLE GXSH40V
Similar to the GXSH45V
except the for the 40,000 grain capacity.
Servicing Hillsborough County, Manatee County, Sarasota County and surrounding areas in the Florida Gulf Coast.
5355 Mcintosh Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34233
Free Home Water Testing
Schedule a free in-home water test today to get custom solutions for your toughest water problems.